Robocompass @ Innovators in Mathematics Education (2018), IET, London
Institution of Engineering and Technology, Europe’s largest professional organization in the field of secondary education.
Robocompass Workshop @ Targovishte, Bulgaria, March - 2018
Application of Progressive Discovery as a Teaching Aid Using MathDisk
Authors: 1. Ajit Kumar, ICT, Mumbai. 2. Sang-Gu Lee, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea. 3. Sharfudeen Ashraf, Founder, Provility.
Published By: The Electronic Journal of Mathematics and Technology, Volume 10, Number 1, ISSN 1933-2823
- At Provility, We also provide full scale software services from ideation to completion using cutting edge tools in the Industry.
- We have delivered full stack Java, Node, Typescript, Python based Web/Mobile apps using SpringBoot, Angular, React, Ionic, ReactNative and Django frameworks
- Enterprise Java solutions leveraging Drools (Rule Engine), JBPM (Workflow) and Mule ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) tool suite
- Devops and Continuos Integration using Jenkins, Circle CI, Docker, OpenShift, AWS, Heroku, Atlassian JIRA etc
- Interactive 2D / 3D Data Set Visualization Using D3, SVG, WebGL, NumPy and Scipy
- Algorithm and Custom Compiler development using Mathematica, ANTLR and PEG
Mathdisk workshop @ NASA’S Langley Research Center, Virginia, USA by co-founder Rafiq Jaffar Ali
Educational Interfaces between Mathematics and Industry @ ICT, 2014, Mumbai by founder Sharfudeen Ashraf